I know I ramble and gush a lot about eyeshadows, and yes, I just wear cream eyeshadows every day. Every single day. There is something really effortless yet polished about swiping on some creamy, glossy good ness ! And Tom Ford cream eyeshadows are the best for a really sultry, glam look which I crave for always.
I have a very edited selection of Tom Ford cream pots, but I love them to bits !
What it is:
A two-tiered eye palette with two coveted formulas to create a lustrous and seductive, summertime eye.
What it does:
The Cream and Powder Eye Color features a Base Eye Color and Eye Color for warm-weather looks. The ultra-pigmented, metallic cream shadow glides on a rich, molten glow. The sparkling celestial powder intensifies your eyes with alluring shimmer.
This palette contains:
– 0.24 oz Base Eye Color
– 0.07 oz Eye Color
“Sunkissed skin with a hint of color has a powerful simplicity that is effortlessly stunning.”—TOM FORD
I also have a couple of his Cream Color For Eyes (45$), that is the cream eyeshadows alone, and they are stunning as well and have the same formula as the cream eyeshadow in the duos.
The swatches of the new Soleil 2017 collection and the Paradiso collection were highly requested and here they are !
Note: These are light swatches to show how gorgeous the eyeshadows are, they can be built up but you do not need too much product ! The glitter in the eyeshadow duos are a stunning top coat, that provide some dimension and sparkle beautifully when the light hits them.
- Paradiso duo, from the new Paradiso collection is a stunning rosy gold bronze with a rosy bronze glitter top coat. This is gorgeous for the spring/summer !
- Golden Peach duo, from Soleil 2016 collection is a warm golden pink, with a golden glitter topcoat.
- Sun Worship duo, from Soleil 2017 is a yellow gold, though sheered out, it would look stunning on fairer skin tones as well.
- Sphinx, is a duo chrome golden pink/peach stunner.
- Naked Bronze duo, from Soleil 2016 is a golden bronze with a silver gold glitter topcoat.
- Platinum, is a gorgeous warm taupe.
It is very hard to choose between these shades, but my top pick for a rose gold bronzy summer look, Paradiso from the Paradiso 2017 collection is a stunner as Rose Gold is the trend at the moment ! But we can never say no to a good bronze eyeshadow or gold eyeshadow – these are all gorgeous and it would come down to what floats your boat. These are all currently available, but I do believe a few are limited edition so I would grab them fast.
Which shade is your favorite ?
SHOP THE POST